Blog Archive

Monday, October 10, 2011

Poundex Vanity Set with Stool, Espresso

Vanity Set

Amazon Sales Rank: #202599 in Home Color: Espresso Brand: Poundex Model: F4055 Dimensions: 51.00" h x 28.00" w x 16.00" l, Come with the mirror, table and stool Using a combination of rich materials, captures the true beauty of grand contemporary style Sophisticated design and rich finish come together to enhance any living room décor with stylish and beautiful design Package comes in 1 piece Some assembly may be required; Please see product details

Client more useful on 0-0 people found the following review helpful. Draw a little 'fragile but overall ok by Amazon customer, I must admit that vanity is a pain to put together. I did not expect it to as many songs. I like the simplicity of the vanity, but I hope that the draw was a bit 'more stable (and does not slide as easily as I missed). In addition, the seat cushion is not safe at the stand so that it falls easily. I am not "upset that I got ... still looks decent in my apartment. ... Read 1 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment