Blog Archive

Monday, October 3, 2011

Poundex Vanity Set with Stool, 5-Drawer, Oak

Vanity Set with Stool

Amazon Sales Rank: #99147 in Home Color: Oak Brand: Poundex Model: F4049 Dimensions: 51.00" h x 32.00" w x 16.00" l, 52.04 pounds Come with the mirror, table and stool Traditional oak veneer seat with metal brass handles Adjustable mirror with 5 drawers, wheat fabric seat cushion package includes vanity and stool Some assembly may be required; Please see product details

Customer Reviews more useful to 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Perfect, but with a little problem Evrlstngstar I am a female university students living in dorm rooms. I shared a private bathroom with 2 or 3 other girls, and it was very difficult to get dressed in the morning because we wanted all the light and mirror. I ended up wanting a vanity, but has no money or space for one. I ended up getting a full length mirror and it worked fine. I finally saved up the money and I did tons of research to ensure I would be one that could fit and one that was a nice quality. I did not want one that looked like cheating and would fall apart. It took me a while but I finally decided that this was the vanity for me. I was very pleased when I put together vanity. E 'greater than the standard vanity drawer, but not too big and clumsy. I have not looked at height, but it is high. I have enough space between me and the vanity and is as close as I need and is very tough, mainly made of real wood, so it's very solid. I bought from Amazon and I was glad I did. The packaging was not the best for the part of the vanity. Everything else had its own big box and packing. But vanity itself. The first one I got was dented at the front and I was not happy. I called Amazon and was immediately a new one. I picked up two days later. :) It was perfect and I love my vanity. I can not wait for the strength to face my vanity, not to fight for the mirror. The bottom drawers were on the front. But that was easily solved with some glue. It seems that the glue is dry, not as careful shipping, it came loose. Not something I liked how easy it was to solve and what would have happened over time. Hope this helps anyone looking for this vanity. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Well done! JK I am so happy with this great product! It was not so hard to build, and the color and size is perfect! The only problem I have with this product is that the shelves are a little shaky (had to hand nail, so it would not drop) the case, I recommend it to everyone! 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. Was a good buy at dawn was a big deal and a good price. Was very easy to put together had no missing pieces. In addition to the time. All 5 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment