Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cappuccino / Espresso Finish Contemporary Vanity with Bench

This is a gorgeous brand new vanity at a great price! This is done in an espresso finish and can also be called cappuccino. The seat fabric is tough and is woven tapestry with a wonderful pattern. There's a mirror that is adjustable. This vanity is made well and will last. Isn't it elegant? The bench is included with the vanity. Vanity - 28" Wide x 15" Deep x 50" Tall (to top of mirror) Bench - 18" x 14" x 17" Tall

Size: 28" Wide x 15" Deep x 60" Tall Color: Espresso Brand: The Furniture Cove Cappuccino / Espresso Finish Comes with Bench - Woven Tapestry Bench Adjustable Mirror Vanity - 28" Wide x 15" Deep x 50" Tall (to top of mirror) Bench - 18" x 14" x 17" Tall

Most helpful customer reviews 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful. Solidly made and nice. By KarlitosWay The sellers claims that this is regularly over $400 but on sale for around $100. I can't imagine paying $400 for this. It is a nice peice of furniture, and well work $100 or even $200, but not $400. Regardless, it seems a bit small but is perfect for my 7yr old daughter and I imagine it will be fine as she grows into an adult. Assembly is very easy and I added some Elmers glue to the joints to ensure that the legs stay on solidly. The cover on the seat seems exceptionally nice. Overall a great buy for a child, teen or petite woman, but I wouldn't buy this for a large woman. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful. Smooth transaction By jane liston Nice for an apt.. Very small, but good for my daughter who is small. Mirror is too small. Looks pretty, though. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. good deal, but smaller than I expected, happy hopper Fast shipping and easy assembly, made it myself for 30 minutes without extra tools or an extra set of hands is the record less than shown in the picture. I'm 5'4 and find it perfect for a child or a teenager or someone my height but not for tall people. But overall good deal. See all 4 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment