Blog Archive

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Poundex Vanity Set with Stool, 1-Drawer, Birch

Vanity Set with Stool

Amazon Sales Rank: #654424 in Home Color: Birch Brand: Poundex Model: F4050 Dimensions: 51.00" h x 28.00" w x 16.00" l, Come with the mirror, table and stool Modern design with Birch color frame and metallic black frame Adjustable mirror with single drawer, brown faux leather seat cushion package includes vanity and stool Some assembly may be required; Please see product details

Most helpful customer reviews 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Nice Vanity for Good Price By BG I purchased this vanity set on Amazon, and -- after spending about an hour putting it together -- I like the finished result. The drawer is a little small but it holds what I need in there. I like the fact that this vanity is on the smaller side since it can fit in your bedroom without taking too much space but there is enough room to put on your make-up, etc. Good purchase. See all 1 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment