Tuesday, September 27, 2011

White Bedroom Vanity Table with Tilt Mirror & Cushioned Bench

This is a gorgeous brand new vanity at a great price! This is done in an white finish. There's a mirror that is adjustable. This vanity is made well and will last. Isn't it elegant? The bench is included with the vanity. Vanity - 28" Wide x 15" Deep x 50" Tall (to top of mirror) Bench - 18" x 14" x 17" Tall

Amazon Sales Rank: #13865 in Home Brand: Asia Direct White Finish Bedroom Vanity Table Adjustable Tilt Mirror and Storage Drawer Vanity - 28" Wide x 15" Deep x 50" Tall (to top of mirror) Cushioned Seat in Neutral Color Bench - 18" x 14" x 17" Tall

Most helpful customer reviews 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful. Love it! By Kait I thought that the image of vanity would not be correct, but it ended up being identical. I use it every day, and I recommend it unless your tall I do not think it would work too well. I'm 5'1 and it's perfect for me:) 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Perfect for teenagers bedroom By Janice T's vanity was a gift for my teenage granddaughter and was perfect for her small room! It was shipped and received in good condition and was very easy to assemble for me. I liked that it came with a matching ottoman and the price was fantastic! 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Vanity, small laptop desk by Florence Johnson Item arrived within a week, it went well, the price was great, and it looks beautiful. I did it for my grandson laptop in her bedroom. She loves the mirror. I can cut my husband's legs, so it is not that great for our needs GREAT! Read 8 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment