Friday, September 30, 2011

Ore International Cherry 3-Piece Vanity Set

Includes a vanity, mirror and primping stool

Amazon Sales Rank: #33830 in Home Brand: ORE Model: H-7 Released on: 2007-08-01 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 49.17" h x 17.91" w x 29.69" l, 46.00 pounds Assembly required Elegant cherry finish Stool 15.75 x 11.75 x 17H Mirror 13 x 18H Table 29 x 18 x 49H

The best customer reviews 18 of 20 people found this review helpful. Very cheaply made are not happy do not buy! Although I have selected a set of vanity cheaper still expected to be in decent condition when I received. Not that I spent only $ 40 - $ 50 on this! All bolts and nuts were thrown on the loose in the container, and feet / legs stool had two or three lines / marks on them. In addition to the bones that connect the mirror has no screw holes to fit both on the distribution of the wood when it comes to thread the screws before you! Make sure you have a perforating gun useful if you buy this set. I wish I had spent $ 100 more and buy the one I wanted! August 8 found this review helpful. Remember toy furniture by Pamela WE have just bought this for my daughters 13th birthday and I'm a little disappointed in the quality of the parts. Of course I knew it would not be heirloom furniture, but are made of particle board and write the stool is not made for them, very heavy (weight 140 pounds, and do not feel comfortable sitting on it.) It has a nice touch, but overall does not seem worth more than forty or fifty dollars, in my opinion. And it took my husband a good hour to assemble. He actually had to add their own wood for the glue to make it more robust and had to repair the drawer because it had come apart in the box. These are things that really do not realize until you've invested time to assemble the kit vanity. We will not send it back but it would be a new purchase. It reminds me of a mobile fashion doll that you would find in a dollhouse. Unfortunately, it is of comparable quality. 10 of 11 people found this review helpful. Good Vanity M. Deschain I ordered it for my wife and she was happy. I put it together and went together seamlessly. Was less than 5 minutes The only problem I have with this thing the stool. The stool is a kind of cheap and I had a couple of button presses in the past year. The wood was broken on the bottom where the screws go, but I anchored it with some metals. In general, I recommend a cheap set of vanity. Edit: Well, after more than one year to use the bank has now officially broken into four parts. I sat on him and he collapsed. Keep in mind I do not weigh more than 200 pounds and I have kept the screws tightened every few months. See all 28 reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment