Thursday, September 29, 2011

Contemporary Cappuccino Finish Desk & Chair Vanity Set

You will receive a total of a 1 Desk and 1 Chair. Desk: 28"L x 16"W x 50"H Chair: 18"L x 14"W x 17"H Finish: Cappuccino Material: Wood and Fabric 2 pieces Contemporary Cappuccino Finish Vanity Set. The ultimate vanity set. Bevelled mirror, drawer and gracefully tapered legs match perfectly with our cappuccino finish stool. Assembly required

Amazon Sales Rank: #5044 in Home Brand: Coaster Some assembly may be required. Please see product details.

Customer Reviews more useful 21 of 21 people found the following review helpful. great buy by S. Phong this is definitely a great buy! The package was wrapped so hard that I took about 30 minutes to open, so everything was in perfect condition. I got less than one week of ordering and installation was very simple! I think the quality is better than the price and I am very happy with this purchase! 15 of 15 people found the following review helpful. For a perfect little vanity Jessica Saunders I have that vanity about one week after I ordered it. It was well packed and had no damage upon arrival. I've seen it together without much trouble. Place the mirror on the back of the vanity was the only part where four hands, probably would have been easier, but I knew very well. It looks so good and more expensive than it really is. I bought two dice Itso goal in espresso finish for additional space and they fit perfectly and the two are stacked next to the exact height of vanity, makes him a perfect little set. 9 of 9 people found this review helpful. For small and attractive vanity MustangMan Got this for my fiance when we brought in our new location. It is ideally located in the place we had planned for her. It was easy to build (it was built when I was at work) and it seems really good value (such as desks ive seen in the trade for more than 150,00). Overall very happy with it. All 31 customer reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment