Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Oak finish wood vanity makeup table set W/ bench



Amazon Sales Rank: #189349 in Home Color: Oak Brand: R.H.F. New Oak finish wooden vanity makeup table set W/ bench Large Center Drawer & Elegant Queen Anne Design Mirror is Adjustable Smooth Edges and Rounded Corners Light assembly required, Instruction & hardwares in the box

Most helpful customer reviews 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful. Petite Preferred By Deborah Owen This gets the job done. Had to have a second one shipped as the first one was damaged in transit. Company took a while to respond...I had to call twice, but did send a replacement without requiring I return the damaged one. (Just had to email pictures of the damage.) For a laminate finish it is lovely. It took me about an hour to unpackage and assemble. It is quite small so it fit perfectly in the spot I had in mind. Nothing fancy here, but a good product. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Cherry wood vanity By stacy hamons Me and my husband went from furniture store to furniture store searching for a product like this but the prices were far beyond our budget or extremely overpriced. I went to to Amazon and found the exact same vanity at a fraction of the price-my husband was very surprised and asked why I hadn't told him about this site before, as he is not an internet user. We hurried and ordered the product and it arrived in about a week. I am very happy with it as it matches our bedroom decor perfectly. The only problem is the screws in the bench comes loose easily so he has to constantly tighten them but he doesn't mind, being handy is his second nature. See all 2 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment